POLICIES & TERMS
Product Warranty & Return Policy
General Summary of our Product Warranty / Return and Exchange Policy
- PC MART PLUS offers free 60-day warranty service for goods deemed to have a manufacturing defect or dead on arrival (DOA).
- 1 year extended warranty service (will ship the defective product for repair or replacement to the manufacturer at no cost to our customer) from the original date of invoice, %35 fees of the original amount applied.
- For items after 1 year from the date of original invoice, a service to ship the defective product for repair or replacement to the manufacturer at real cost is offered.
Return and Exchange Policy
- PC MART PLUS offers a 15-day refund & exchange service on most items from the original purchase date unless specified.
- All unopened items/ un-used items can be returned and/or exchanged within 15 days with no questions asked. Except the refurbished laptops or computers, can be returned with %29 fees of the original amount as restocking and re-installation fees.
- For all returns, original invoice must be provided.
- Original packaging and ALL of its content must be present and returned including manuals, accessories and gifts with purchase or other included or bonus items. Original package must be in good condition. Incomplete or physical damaged returns may be refused.
- All returns for refunds will be processed with the original method of payment unless specified.
- All returns are subject to inspection; original packaging and all of its content including accessories, manuals, and gifts with purchase. Incomplete or physically-damaged returns are not accepted, no exceptions. Returns for refund will be processed back to original method of payment less cost of shipping and handling if applicable. Note that select products may need manufacturer verification on defect before processing the return.
*Some conditions may apply.
PC MART PLUS does not offer warranty on the following categories:
- Backup data services
- Software and data losses or damages
- Later upgrades or add-on components and defects caused by such components
- Non hardware issues such as virus/spyware infections
- Misuse, physical damages
- Has been repaired by an unauthorized third party
- Incompatibility issues after installing new hardware or software
- Printers are non-returnable if consumables have been opened
Refurbished Products Warranty
All refurbished products sold by PC MART PLUS are covered by manufacturer warranty and varies depending on brand name and model of the product. Refurbished product warranty details are printed on the invoice and stated under the product information on the PC MART PLUS website.